An Experienced Attorney Resolving Legal Matters
In today’s world, legal matters have become increasingly complex. To obtain competent representation, it is often critical to seek representation from an experienced attorney. At the Arlington Heights, Illinois, law office of Cary A. Lind, P.C., we use our years of experience to represent clients honestly, ethically and fairly.
Since 1978, our law firm has handled a broad spectrum of legal matters for businesses and individuals throughout the Chicago area. These include:
- Probate and Trust Administration and Litigation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Business Formation and Litigation including Sub-Chapter S and Sub-Chapter C corporations
- Real Estate Disputes and Litigation
- Preparation of Wills, Trusts, and related documents
Our goal is to effectively resolve the legal matters that affect you, your family and your business. We pledge to do so honestly, ethically and for a reasonable fee. If you are not already our client, we hope you will become one. If you are already our client, we thank you for your patronage and referrals, and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Other Sections of this Website
- Client Central has information on our personnel and office procedures.
- Estate Department has over 50 articles written by Cary Lind on subjects related to Probate and Estate Administration and Litigation.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty contains information on an area of increasing problems and litigation.
- Other Programs and Articles contains links to presentations that Cary has given to the Northwest Suburban Bar Association and to other articles.
We hope that you find our site helpful and informative.